Delivery Range in Banking & Financial Institution:
Our expertise lies across the gamut spanning a variety of roles in Front, Middle and Back Office. A few of the repeat mandates that we delivered for our clients were:
- Debt Capital Market, Investment Banking
- Financial Markets, Treasury
- Corporate Banking covering MNC, Large & Mid size segments
- Global Transaction Banking, Financial Institution
- Risk Management & Credit
- Retail Banking: Asset & Liability
- Middle Office: Product, Finance, Legal, Human Resource, IT, Audit
- Private Wealth Management, Portfolio Counsellor
Talent Acquisition Methodology:
Once we receive a mandate we follow a systematic process.
We map the skills required for the job role and also request a detailed discussion with the HR BP / hiring manager. With these inputs we use our extensive network to track the right candidate for the right profile. Through our screening and assessment process we are able to judge a suitable candidate. Eighty percent of our time is spent in screening the right profile.
Once we identify the suitable candidate we move to the discussion phase. This happens through a detailed exchange with the identified candidate. We make a conscious effort to give a real flavour of the job expectations, company philosophy, HR parameters to the identified candidate.
Our research and experience shows candidates may tend to join organizations with pre-conceived notions leading to offer drop cases or future attrition issues. Therefore in the ‘discussion’ phase we aim to mitigate such occurrences. Our endeavour is to reduce clients hiring time and management resources.